TO: Members of the Zoning Board of Appeals
FROM: Melissa Ashline-Heil
DATE: February 27, 2007
RE: Meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
Please be advised that the Zoning Board of Appeals will meet on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers of City Hall.
The meeting will include the consideration of the following:
1. Consideration of the minutes from the January 23, 2007 meeting of the Board.
2. Consideration of area variances to expand its capacity by creating an attic apartment and for a 10 space parking lot (9 spaces deficient) at 201 Columbia Street.
3. Consideration of an area variance from the front and side setbacks in order to build a garage at 101 Myrtle Avenue.
4. Consideration of an area variance for 78 parking spaces (2 deficient) at 31 Ontario Street to service 40 apartment units proposed in the structure.
6.Consideration of an area variance from side property line setback requirements for an addition at 2 Wilson Lane.
7. Consideration of area variances for side and rear setbacks to accommodate a one story garage for 96 Continental Avenue.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at 233-2130 or email@example.com.