Common Council Workshop & Special Meeting
Common Council Chambers
Cohoes, New York 12047
March 13, 2018, 7:00 p.m.
- Presentation by Nicole Allen from LaBerge regarding the Zoning Code update (M. Cherubino)
- Discussion about allowing a police officer to participate in the optional retirement plans set forth in Section 384-d of the NYS Retirement and Social Security Law
- Accept and authorize the Mayor to execute an agreement for funding from NYSERDA for a Climate Smart grant to reconstruct Remsen Street between Ontario Street and Howard Street. (M. Cherubino)
- Acceptance of an easement between the City of Cohoes and Capital Roots Edward Street Community Garden for maintenance of a storm sewer line. (G. Nathan)
- Approval to auction off old street signs for the dog park at Lansing’s Park.
- Acceptance of a proposal from engineering firm Chazen Companies for the Remsen Street Phase II & II surveying.
- Acceptance of a proposal from engineering firm Chazen Companies for the Remsen Street Phase II Design & Construction Phase Services.
- Acceptance of a proposal from engineering firm Chazen Companies for Canal Square Park Design & Construction Phase Services.
- Declaring an intent for the City to act as lead agency for zoning code updates. (M.Cherubino)
- Approve the purchase of real property at 84 Remsen Street from the Industrial Development Agency (M. Jacobson)
- Authorization of the requirement of contractors and sub-contractors on construction contracts to have approved apprenticeship agreements
• Roll Call
• Resolution No. 15 – A Resolution declaring intent for the City to act as lead agency for zoning code updates.
• Public comment